Friday, March 6, 2009

its a demo (im funky) playlist

I had a few things to do yesterday and didnt have time to post the playlist (my fault) . I was just so geeked with the mix I put together and got it right in one take (I did mess up the blend with Nico B's 'good luck' and Q-Tip's 'gettin up but hey overall this mix right here is the COLDEST JOINT to date)

...and be mindful I dont record well, meaning that many of you that seen me live know how I do, but when I record myself its totally different but anyway.....

the playlist is :

The hottest thang (intro)
Jay-Z - Roc Boys (vinyl squad remix)
Dwele feat Slum Village - Keep on
Tribe called Quest - Find a way
Common feat Pharrell & Q tip - Come closer (Dilla remix)
Nico B - Good Luck (myspace.com/mcNicob)
Chaundon - Fear (Exclusive)........thanks bruh
Slum Village - Climax
T Pain - Cant Believe it (vinyl squad remix)
Big L - Ebonics (Preemo remix)
Talib Kweli - My favorite song
Roy Ayers (outr0)

enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mtixmu2tmfl


2 comments:

  1. That aaliyah "try again" over that tek instrumental joint is NUTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lookin Phenomenal 1 (I gotta re do it though LOL)

    ReplyDelete