Friday, January 7, 2011

...about me

hello i'm your humble narrator of the What it is Right now blog.
My name is: Brent A. Wells. 38 yrs old. I am all of the following that I say I am....

I am a Christian.

Twitter addict.

Retired hip hop DJ....

Father.

Husband.

Friend.

nerd.


I've been dealing/fighting/sometimes suffering from dermatomyositis since 2000
(DEF: dermatomyositis is a connective-tissue disease related to polymyositis (PM) that is characterized by inflammation of the muscles and the skin)
...now you know what it is LOL

Author & Originator of the *devious grin* (ask about it)

I like to laugh smile, and joke, It makes the day go by faster

I love God,

I love my wife,

I love my kids.

I love music.

I have a prefrence for cold weather

I dont like drama...matter fact I HATE drama, and dumb questions, I find them rather annoying

when I was younger I hated being light skinded (yeah skinded LOL)

I'm a real quiet dude in person

but I'll speak out if something aint right



oh, theres a lot more about me, BUT you gotta ask me tho'


CHUUUCH

3 comments: