Sunday, August 22, 2010

the do's and donts for party go-ers (part 2)

Now dont think I was just going to put the wack DJ's on blast and not speak to the party go-ers that fail to think to speak before you walk up to us dj's. I got some rules for all yall too...*clears throat*

Any good dj will have a diverse collection but your request MUST be reasonable, but use common sense though so

1. Im 37, please dont come up asking for Ray Charles and Dizzy Gilespie (that really happened)

2. If i've been playing house music and you want me to change it to hip hop It MUST be in a similar tempo (ex. I will not switch from Lil Louis "French Kiss" to Luniz "I got 5 on it")

3, please Know either the Song or the Artist, I have no clue who "Old boy" or "that song they played on WGCI this morning" (eapecially when I dont even listen to WGCI)

4. If its a family function with little kids runnin around dont ask if imma play the Young Money album when the parents that paid me spefically said DONT PLAY NO YOUNG MONEY!!!

5. dont bring no demos tawnbout, this my boy...he raw...knowing he sound like 50tyson

No comments:

Post a Comment