Thursday, August 5, 2010

Its a struggle

as some of you may have read my post on facebook, as a spiritual preparation for the Holy Supper in which my church celebrates on August 14th, I've taken it upon myself to go without a few things from the 1st of August until the 15th, and I've found out im addicted to FB. Even more than hip hop music which I have been a not just a hip hop dj but a serious fan on since I heard UTFO's Roxanne Roxanne (circa 1984)

So far Ive been rather unsuccessful, because like any addictions Its been a struggle to get around, but like that one song "we fall down, but we get up" Im gettin back up and going to try one mo gin, but i'm going to take my own advice (like I've said to many friends and family in the past)....trust In God

besides thats what faith is based on.......right?

1 comment:

  1. Stay focused my friend (well long distance cousin with a different uncle O_o) LOL. You can do ALL THINGS through Christ which stregntheneth you. This means that if it is something that makes you stronger, you can do it. Don't give up. The struggle is ova!

    ReplyDelete