Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Boss!

...is the name of one of my favorite insturmentals *clears tho'at* pardom me Petestrumentals thats normally played coming home from work. Enjoy.




I havent been able to play it lately because of the car situation. Yep, the 02 Dodge Intrepid died on me after 8 years and 170,200 miles later it couldnt take much more so I just got a 98 Buick LeSabre that runs excellent...but theres one small issue

it came with a tapedeck O__o so I cant play my just got off work CD LOL, at least until I can thow a CD face off in that demo

stay tuned for other joints I play after a hard day of work dealin with a bus load filled to capacity of middle school first and then elementary school chil'lins

2 comments:

  1. You betta get one of them CD players that have the adapter that you put in the tape deck LOL....you know what I taumbout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh believe me Cris the auxilary jack is a MUST on my faceoff so I can hook the iPhone up and play ER'THANG i got LOL

    ReplyDelete